Halifax Works Healthcare Express is here for you when accidents, illnesses and injuries happen. You can count on us to provide immediate, high-quality medical care in a compassionate environment with minimal wait times.
We can also create customized solutions that help reduce on-the-job injuries, expedite the healing and rehabilitation of employees, and help employers stay informed about the health and well-being of employees.
Halifax Works Healthcare Express services include:
- Cold and flu-like illnesses
- Asthma/trouble breathing
- Sinus infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Sprains, fractures, dislocations and broken bones
- Acute pain/injuries
- Minor burns
- Seasonal allergies
- Respiratory infections
- Sore/Strep throat
- Minor lacerations
- Bee stings and insects bites
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-/post-offer physicals including DOT and military physicals
Vaccinations and Immunizations
- Flu shots
- TB screenings
- Wellness programs
- Worksite visitations
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Workers’ compensation injury treatment
- Drug and breath alcohol testing for DOT and non-DOT employees
- Random drug testing programs
- Industrial physical capacity testing
- Vision testing
- Hearing testing
- Respirator fit testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- On-site services available
Learn more about our Employer Services.
We also offer a weight loss management program. Learn more.
Patient Portal for Urgent Care
The Patient Portal is set up to give you direct, secure access to your electronic health record, viewable at any time via the Internet. Only you, and authorized staff at your healthcare provider, have the ability to access this information. From the portal the employers can access:
- View and print test results
- View and print lists of your allergies, immunizations, medications and medical issues
- Request new appointments
- View and print a list of your past appointments
- Pre-register for an appointment and add to your medical history (Patient Portal Plus only)
- Find information about your clinic
- Export information from the Portal to add to your Personal Health Record or share with another healthcare provider
Contact your healthcare provider’s office and ask to have your account set up. Make sure that they have your current e-mail address. The provider will email you an invitation to join the portal. The invitation will include your username and a secure link to the portal, with further instructions to set up your user account.
Contact Halifax Works Healthcare Express:
210 Smith Church Road
Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870
Phone: (252) 535-8463
Hours: Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
Kenneth Robert, MD, Board Certified
- Hahnemann University School of Medicine, Pennsylvania
- Internship and Residency – Columbus Regional Medical Center, Georgia
- Practicing at Roanoke Clinic since 2003
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
- Masters of Science in Nursing, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Va.
Albert Molina, PA
- Born and raised in Huntington, WV
- Has a Bachelor’s in Science and Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing from Christopher Newport University in New Port News, Va.
- Has a Master’s of Physicians Assistant from Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Va.
- Specializing in Occupational Medicine and Urgent Care
- Certified Medical Examiner of Department of Transportation