The caring physicians at Roanoke Valley Surgical Associates offer patients a variety of surgical interventions. We treat patients of any age and are now accepting new patients.
Our services include:
- General surgery procedures (gallbladder removals, hernia repairs, colon resections, insertions of vascular access devices, skin lesion excisions, thyroid procedures, etc.)
- Breast surgery (lumpectomies, mastectomies, sentinel node biopsies, core needle biopsies)
- Dialysis access procedures (AV fistula/graft creations, permacath insertions, declotting of dialysis access, fistulagrams)
- Gastroenterology procedures (colonoscopies, upper endoscopies, hemorrhoidectomies, colostomies)
- In-office procedures (skin lesion excisions, abscess drainage, hemorrhoid banding)
AthenaHealth is the Roanoke Valley Health Services’ patient portal. It allows you to view your personal health information, securely message with your physicians, request appointments and more. Ask our staff to help you sign up for the patient portal.
James Ketoff, MD
Dr. Ketoff has been practicing with Roanoke Valley Surgical Associates since 2006. He attended undergraduate and medical school at the University of Iowa, and his residency at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio.
Michael Wegener, MD
Dr. Wegener earned his medical degree from Rutgers Medical School in Newark, New Jersey and completed his residency at Western Reserve Care System in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. After completing his surgical training in the Midwest, he practiced in Chicago for 10 years and Oxford, North Carolina for 14 years prior before joining Roanoke Valley surgical Associates. Dr. Wegener also served our country and practiced medicine in the United States Army Reserve where he retired as a Lieutenant Colonel. He has extensive knowledge in performing a wide range of general surgery procedures and also specializes in Gastrointestinal procedures.
Contact Roanoke Valley Surgical Associates
97 HWY 125
Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870
Phone: (252) 537-1933
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.