The caring physicians at Roanoke Valley Surgical Associates offer patients a variety of surgical interventions. We treat patients of any age and are now accepting new patients.
Our services include:
- General surgery procedures (gallbladder removals, hernia repairs, colon resections, insertions of vascular access devices, skin lesion excisions, thyroid procedures, etc.)
- Breast surgery (lumpectomies, mastectomies, sentinel node biopsies, core needle biopsies)
- Dialysis access procedures (AV fistula/graft creations, permacath insertions, declotting of dialysis access, fistulagrams)
- Gastroenterology procedures (colonoscopies, upper endoscopies, hemorrhoidectomies, colostomies)
- In-office procedures (skin lesion excisions, abscess drainage, hemorrhoid banding)
AthenaHealth is the Roanoke Valley Health Services’ patient portal. It allows you to view your personal health information, securely message with your physicians, request appointments and more. Ask our staff to help you sign up for the patient portal.
James Ketoff, MD
Dr. Ketoff has been practicing with Roanoke Valley Surgical Associates since 2006. He attended undergraduate and medical school at the University of Iowa, and his residency at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio.
Contact Roanoke Valley Surgical Associates
97 HWY 125
Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870
Phone: (252) 537-1933
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.